Schedules for our first two days are below. Those joining us at Central Prison are encouraged to park on Dorothea Drive or Cabarrus Street immediately east of the prison.
- Sunday, June 15
- 1:00 Gather for spiritual reflection and blessing of the Pilgrimage.
- 1:30 Begin walking
- 2:30 Prayer and Reflection on the State Capital grounds (also first stop for rest!)
- Resume walking by Governor's Mansion to Circus Restaurant, 1600 Wake Forest Road
- Continue walking up Capital Blvd to Triangle Town Center vicinity
- 6:00 Potluck Dinner and Service of Blessing and Support, Church of the Nativity, 8849 Ray Road
- Rev. William Barber speaking
- Monday, June 16
- 8:00 AM Begin walking along Capital Blvd near Triangle Town Center. (For exact meeting location, call Scott at 919-231-9752.)
- Walk from Raleigh to Wake Forest to Franklinton.
- Food for Sunday's potluck dinner. It's hard to walk and cook at the same time, so we need people to bring food to Church of the Nativity, 8849 Ray Road, before 6:00 PM.
- We also need help with set up and clean up for the potluck.
Hospitality, Community, Simplicity, Peacemaking, Nonviolence & Prayer